5 Quick Interview Tips
Updated: Nov 20, 2020
1) Eye contact: Establishing strong eye contact can make or break your chances of landing the job.
2) Dress Professionally: Even though your job may be on the road and not in an office, it is extremely important to make a good first impression.
3) Research: Research the company in-depth before-hand.
4) Come Prepared: Practice your answers, but don't make them sound too rehearsed.
5) Be on Time: Make sure you show up at least 15 minutes early to your interview.